• Laatste reactie

Top Posters In This Topic

• NickOwnage

• TekaLoca

• Flokkert

• Cheers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ik weet niet. De Call of Duty serie heeft wel iets goed te maken na de bar slechte game (in mijn ogen) Modern Warfare 2. Ik hoop dat ze er wel iets meer van bakken.

Ik snap niet dat mensen MW2 zo slecht vinden. Los van het feit van Noobtubers etc. Is het toch een zeer gedetailleerd spel?

Delen op andere websites

Ik weet niet. De Call of Duty serie heeft wel iets goed te maken na de bar slechte game (in mijn ogen) Modern Warfare 2. Ik hoop dat ze er wel iets meer van bakken.

Ik snap niet dat mensen MW2 zo slecht vinden. Los van het feit van Noobtubers etc. Is het toch een zeer gedetailleerd spel?

Ik vind het ook een goede game.

Maar omdat mensen zich aan 1 klein ding gaan ergeren is opeens de hele game geen donder meer aan.

Delen op andere websites

Maar omdat mensen zich aan 1 klein ding gaan ergeren is opeens de hele game geen donder meer aan.

Hoppa! Schot in de roos! Zo'n antwoord wilde ik horen. Bedankt Kryziek. ;)

Delen op andere websites

Ik speel nog steeds veel MW2, alleen moet je het afwisselen en de vele leuke dingen bekijken. Zoals het maken van mooie game winning kills.

Maar OT: Deze ga ik zeker halen, ondanks wat kleine foutjes, en hoe minder mensen MW2 beginnen leuk te vinden hoe minder deze game in de populariteit valt een hoe minder "nieuwe" gamers in de CoD serie komt.

Delen op andere websites

Ik vind MW2 een slecht spel omdat het in mijn ogen veel slechte kanten heeft, en niet maar 1 ding. De wapens staan totaal niet in verhouding tot elkaar, sommige assault rifles zijn veel slechter dan andere. Bijvoorbeeld de ACR, die is zo veel beter dan alle andere assault rifles. De overpowerde killstreaks. Als er een chopper gunner in wasteland zit, is er echt geen hol meer aan, omdat je de hele tijd bij de spawn gekilld wordt. Trouwens ook wel jammer dat je gelijk weer kan respawnen, zo hebben mensen je gelijk weer teruggepakt zonder dat je eens kans had om weg te komen. Dan de verschrikkelijke campers, je kan geen hoek omlopen zonder gekilld te worden door iemand die in een hoekje zit, of er staat weer eens een claymore. Sniper rifles heb je geen hol aan in MW2, want de maps zijn veel te klein. Als je iemand kan zien met een sniper rifle, kun je die ook zien met een andere gun. Ze hebben geen enkel voordeel t.o.v van bijvoorbeeld de ACR. Bovendien zit er geen enkele vorm van teamwork in, zelfs team deathmatch lijkt meer op ffa. De verpeste en ontzettend neppe perks. Dan zijn er weer van die gozers die met hun tactical knife, lightweight, marathon, en commando alleen maar lopen te knifen. En de verschrikkelijke host migration, echt elke game komt het wel weer in beeld. Vaak wordt je er ook nog uitgedonderd, als je net lekker bezig was.

Daarom haat ik MW2

TZG :cya:

Delen op andere websites

Ja TZG dat is de nieuwe Call of Duty, Black Ops zal wel wat anders worden, er is zelfs kans dat aangepaste killstreaks niet meer mogelijk zijn. En met claymores moet je gewoon leven, ren niet als een kip zonder kop. En campers blijven irritant, niet dat ik het niet doe maar ik beweeg meer dan de "normale" camper als ik camp.

Delen op andere websites

Dit vond ik op een ander forum:

Feedback from Treyarch dev

lg-share-en.gif

From the videos recently uploaded by TGCW' date=' Blametruth, Pyropuncher and Xcal, the dev from treyarch (Vahn) responded. Here are the original suggestions:[/color']

Here is everything that we think will help Black Ops Multiplayer be amazing:

- 3-5 second respawn timer after deaths in respawn game modes in CERTAIN playlists (make designated playlists, possibly in the MLG variant) - This would obviously make a lot of people angry if it were implemented in all game modes and every playlist, and it goes against the traditional call of duty formula, so don't make a spawn timer for every playlist

- If you are going to have huge maps, then make those maps only for ground war and 9v9 game modes

- Don't allow killstreak kills to count towards your next killstreak

- keep game winning killcams and tittles and emblems

- If vehicles spawn on maps, be careful not to overpower them and if you get kills with them, don't let that count towards your next killstreak

- Have playlists with no vehicles (could be the MLG variant)

- Have an MLG variant for the multiplayer like halo 3

- Dedicated servers if possible. I know Activision is cheap

- No perks like sleight of hand pro and the ability to aim down the sights faster.

- Bring the multiplayer formula back to cod4/cod waw and just pretend mw2 never happened

- Possibly implement a voting system for the next map and gametype, somewhat like the one seen in Halo: Reach

- Grenades were perfect in WaW, keep them that way

- Have a theater mode like halo, but I doubt It will happen

- No death streaks, period

- No noobish attachments such as heartbeat sensors and thermal

- No extended mags

- Try to balance the perks like waw and cod4 did

- Have the grenade launcher attachment on your gun take up slot one of your perk tier

- Make sure guns HAVE recoil and aren't too over the top and too good. If you see a single gun is dominating the game then patch it and make it balanced

- No shotgun/ smg secondaries, pistols (or something else) only, but if you are going to have vehicles in game then launchers as secondaries as well. Make shotguns primary

- No akimbo, this is not halo

- Better match making system and have the option to to not join games already in session

- Keep a local search for games like waw

- Keep the sound system the same as waw's and the ability to turn off the in game music and the talking of your teammates

-If you are going to have stopping power, then put in juggernaut to balance it (or take remove both)

- No stupid perks like commando, one man army. Just do the perks the same way you did in WaW (new perks are great, as long as they do not give an overwhelming advantage).

-Make the knife an optional secondary and bring back the melee feature from cod2

- Keep search and destroy, I love that game mode

- Have a public beta

- Don't make three burst guns like the m16 a one-shot kill

- Have a multiplayer-themed collectors edition like waw's

- Don't overdo the killstreaks; possibly make at least a playlist with only the 3, 5, 7 killstreaks

- Keep nazi zombies

- Allow 4 player spit screen for zombies

- Create a lot of map packs and don't overprice them (over $10 for 3-4 maps? What?!)

-Keep being awesome Treyarch and listen the community
smilea.gif

Here are the responses:

"What do you think about Blame Truth's video feedback?

RE: Dedicated Servers. Dedicated servers for console (Xbox, PS3, Wii) games. The cost/reward structure of dedicated servers for console games is complicated as All Get Out. I am not talking about PC games. That's a different, and much easier, conversation. My point is simply that error you see that you think is lag, is not necessarily caused by latency, and dedicated servers won't solve every perceived error you think is lag.

Re: Matchmaking.. We have a few very specific ideas to improve host selection. Yet, no matter what you do until you can build a profile/library/db of who is a good host and who is not, the first couple of times someone ends up host he is going to be as good of a host as anyone else. The game can't see into the future. His connection might of been awesome at the time host selection was made.

Generally, however, we like the "make matchmaking as fast as possible" approach. When you start adding in matchmaking criteria, such as: "I only want to play with people who think cussing is OK," you end up making the matchmaking process slower.

I like the idea of allowing the user, in matchmaking preference, to opt out of joining games in progress. But, I don't think I would turn it on by default. I will discuss that with the team and see what we can do.

Re: Map Preference. We did do some work in this area. Blame Truth wants to go back to the COD2 way. What we have is more simple and requires active participation.

Re: Bare Bone Playlists. This can be done right now except for the "no weapon attachments" part of it. I would say that if people want a playlist, then they should lobby Josh. We have features that require more post-launch support than ever before. Playlists can be updated.

Re: Weapon Balance. Black Ops is trying to find some place between the skill of World at War weapons with the accessibility of MW2 weapons. Easy to use, difficult to master. I added a guy to my team this year, who is working on this nearly full-time.

We are committed to this idea and committed to fixing what we don't get right. I get a lot of feedback that the guns "should be more like MW2" and are "too hard to use, and should have less kick and sway."

The more focused (dare I say hard-core?) competitive FPS gamer seems to prefer the World at War tuning. I am like you. I also prefer it, but it would be arrogant to complete dismiss and ignore the other 10 million people who are not like us.

Vahn"

Sources:

Click
for the latest youtube video with
TGCW, Blametruth, Pyropuncher and Xcal
discussing what they thought worked + didnt work with MW2

Bewerkt: door Velaro
Delen op andere websites

en Dan zijn er weer van die gozers die met hun tactical knife, lightweight, marathon, en commando alleen maar lopen te knifen.

Daarom haat ik MW2

TZG :cya:

haha ik doe dat altijd dus ik verpest waarschijnlijk jouw speelplezier :$ .

Maar ik snap niet dat iedereen nu al zeikt ja

black ops word kutspel door treyarch .

Ze hebben vast wel van hun fouten geleerd?

Delen op andere websites

De trailers zien er epic uit, dat moeten we wel ff toegeven.

Ik vind het er toch behoorlijk geil uitzien allemaal hoor. En er zit een fking kruisboog in, icon_woot.gif

Bewerkt: door flippie13
Delen op andere websites

Ik zie niet echt van die oude wapens.

Ik zag Spas-12,AUG HBAR, AK-47, M4A1...

@ hieronder: Typfoutje :$

SPAS-12 is van 1979, AUG-HBAR van 1977, AK-47 van net na de tweede wereld oorlog, vrij vertaald namelijk aanvalswapen van 1947. M4A1 is dan relatief jong nog met z'n 1994.

Dus ja de eerste drie zijn al redelijk oud. De M4A1 zal dan wel eerder een AR-15 zijn, die van 1957 is. Ook kijkend op de manier hoe de scope op dat wapen is gemonteerd.

Ik ga hem zeker kopen want ik spaar alle Cod's

Haha dacht dat ik de enige was die dat deed. Heb alleen Cod3 niet voor de 360, maar de rest heb ik allemaal wel. Deze komt er zeker ook.

Bewerkt: door madviper
Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.