• Lantyz

• .Timothy

• PatrickW

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello.  I am reporting some typos on a page:

Home > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > Businesses

Under the "Assets" portion of the page is the following paragraph: 

"The assets in GTA San Andreas are similar to those of GTA Vice City. After completing a set of missions for one business, a dollar pick-up will appear. This pick-up will give you money, which depends on the business and how long you wait. The value of the pick-up can be no higher than $10.000,=. By walking through the pick-up, CJ will collect the money and reset the pick-up to $0,-. It is recommended to visit your assets once in a while, so you can keep collecting your money."

I noticed unnecessary punctuation after the dollar amounts (,= and ,-).  Also in the chart that follows are more unnecessary punctuation after each dollar amount (,=).

I love using WikiaGTA and want it to be top-quality.

Thank you.

Delen op andere websites

Hello. I have found a proofreading error on a page: Los Santos (GTA III era)

The second paragraph under "Residential Areas" reads as follows:

The other end of the city shows a whole other side of Los Santos. There you will find the poor hoods, such as Jefferson, Idlewood, (home of the Ballas) and Ganton, (territory of the Grove Street Families).Gangwars between the various gangs of Los Santos are here part of daily life.

The last sentence needs a space after the period.  Also the sentence neets to be rewritten: Here, gang wars are part of daily life.

I love WikiaGTA and want it to be top-quality. 

Thank you.

Delen op andere websites

• 1 year later...

This isn't a mistake, but the map and description of Unique Stunt Jumps (GTA San Andreas) would be easier to follow if they consistently indicated the direction of the jump. So for the map, instead of having generic yellow markers, you could place arrow markers ← ↑ →  ↓ on the map. And in text, always say "heading West/North/East/South." Also, the text descriptions should all give the map region and area, e.g. Verona Beach, Los Santos.

(I'd start fixing this myself but your wiki is closed. I'm good at wiki edits, see e.g. my edits on IGN and Elder Scrolls .)
Thanks for the resource!

Delen op andere websites

• 2 maanden later...

The 100% checklist for GTA Advance mistakenly lists the Rampage count at 20, when it should really say 21. In addition, the vehicular mission section (still reading Voertuigen Missions - a mishmash of Dutch and English words) is not very concise, and "Taxi Driver" is misspelled "Taxi Diver". It should list the conditions for the missions.

• Vigilante
    • Arrest 20 criminals per island
  • Paramedic
    • Complete Level 12
  • Firefighter
    • Extinguish 20 fires per island
  • Taxi Driver
    • Complete 100 fares
Delen op andere websites

• 3 maanden later...

The GTA London cheat section is almost completely wrong. For one thing it only lists the cheats for the PC version and not the PSX and doesn't mention they are PC version cheats. The cheats should also all be in lower case as they are case sensitive and the cheats all stack so you should quite the game before testing each one.

travelcard does not give "All levels, Get Outta Jail Free Card en infinite lives." it only only gives all lives.

iamgod does not give "10x Multieplier, infinite lives and get all weapons by pressing * on the num pad." it only gives the multiplier 

asawindow does not give "Infinite lives and get all weapons by pressing * on the num pad." they only give all weapons

pieandmash does not give "Infinite lives and get all weapons by pressing * on the num pad." pieandmash is the Diagnostic cheat The Diagnostic cheat, same as the "porkcharsui" cheat in Grand Theft Auto. When you press C you get the current coordinates and either the ID of the car or the pedestrian (you). When your in a car you also get the Speed and the Damage. By Pressing F12 you can restart the games without quiting to the menus. And by pressing * on the keypad you can get all the weapons at max ammo, the ammo does deplete but if you press * again you get max ammo again. It also allows you to use the Numpad Numbers 8,2,6,4 to pan around the screen. Use K or ] to Zoom out, and L or [ to Zoom in. Use Home to Centre the view. Use Numpad + to Stop the game and advance frame by frame. Use Alt as a Quick frame advance and finally R to Refresh the screen.

notourettes, ohmatron and tourettes don't see, to actually do anything. 

Silence does not give "£999,999,999.=, deactivate police scanner and get all weapons by pressing * on the num pad." it simply deactivates the police scanner.

rommel says "debug mode"  which is kind of vague it's actually the combination of pieandmash, driveby and psychadelic

uaintnuffin doesn't give ""£999,999,999.=, all powerups and get all weapons by pressing * on the num pad." it gives you all powerups starts you with all weapons and you can get them again by pressing *

some cheats are also not listed like "661970" which gives you infinite lives, "deathtoall" which gives all weapons by pressing * and "herc" which actives all cheats.

Bewerkt: door Dank
Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.