Firmware 2.0 veroorzaakt problemen bij Assassins Creed

T-Designz

PS3

www.gamekings.tv :

Niet alleen op ons forum word er melding gemaakt over problemen met de Playstation 3 versie van Assassins Creed, maar ook op het Ubisoft forum regent het aan klachten van mensen die tijdens het spelen last hebben van nare problemen zoals: vastlopende game, screen tearing, frame rate drops etc etc. De meeste van deze ellende doet zich trouwens voor bij mensen die de 2.0 firmware hebben geinstaleerd, hopelijk zal de 2.1 patch die binnenkort verschijnt hier verandering in gaan brengen, en anders hopen dat Ubisoft zo snel mogelijk een oplossing voor het probleem kan vinden.

* 2.00 frozen several times, somtimes when changing from kingdom to a city, or when im in a city running and jumping from buildings and things.

* I’m running 2.00 also. I have locked up twice while entering into a city. The screen just goes white and I can’t do anything except reset the PS3. I have also had a glitch in the modern day scenario. After my first assassination when the male scientist wakes you up and say Lucy wants you to rest, I go rest, then wake up and have a conversation with the scientist about the purpose of the experiment. Then Lucy comes in and when I walked toward the Animus it gave me an option to talk in which I asked her a few questions. Except I was talking to a voice in the air, Lucy’s image disappeared, then afterwards she tells me to look on the laptop for more info. I tried to and got no result. I then went into my room where I then got locked in because the door wouldn’t open and couldn’t get out. So I had to reset it again. These issues are getting pretty annoying. Minor game bugs I can usually handle but issues that make me have to power off my system to fix remind me of the **** I deal with on PC games.

* Almost always freezes when it has to load when it goes in to that white screen.

I’ve had the game freeze about 20x now been playing for 2 days now.

Wondering is there any patch to fix this????

Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.