Information on the English part of WikiGTA

abcd

Hello. I am Larry and i've heard from a few sites that WikiGTA and GTAForums.com are the best choose for GTA: IV informations. Now i'm on the WikiGTA page, but it's just a little bit information. Not very much.

I've now got a question: When comes much information on the English part?

Thank you.

Abcd ;)

Delen op andere websites

There is already quite a lot of information available in English on WikiGTA. I guess you'll just have to look a bit further than the Main Page. For instance, if you click on a certain GTA game, you will find a lot of links which reveal a huge amount of information regarding the GTA games.

By the way, you're not English, are you? :7

Bewerkt: door K.O.
Delen op andere websites

Yes, my English isn't pretty good, but thats because i'm not English 4 real. In France we aren't like to speak English very much, so thats the reason ;)

And there's not a French page of WikiGTA, you know ;)

And have a look at this:

The English Wikigta currently has 1,904 articles. [statistics]

and

The Netherlandse Wikigta ''bevat op dit moment 3,553 pagina's.''

1,904 Articles > 3,553.

And have a look at the GTA IV Main Page. It isn't very much and i need to know how to do the mission ''To Live and Die in Alderney''

Delen op andere websites

To make Dubble-Posts is against the rules of this forum. So can you use the Edit-Button to edit your posts? And the Dutch Pages have more information i think because there is more ask about is.

A little Message to the Admins:

Ik wil geen Mod zijn maar ik wijs hem/haar er ff op.

And about the mission:

Use this link to the Mission: (no English Page). There is no English Page for it. So i think you only can use the Dutch Version of it. And it is prety hard for you.

Bewerkt: door zamg0d1
Delen op andere websites

Volgens mij is hij helemaal niet engels of frans.

Want hoe kon hij dan anders het topic plaatsen??? en nog op de goede plek ook nog. want het is hier allemaal in het nederlands ;)

En hoe wist hij zich dan aan te melden hier.

Want hij kan toch geen nederlands :bonk:

Delen op andere websites

Want hoe kon hij dan anders het topic plaatsen??? en nog op de goede plek ook nog. want het is hier allemaal in het nederlands ;)

Misschien zit hij op meer forums, aangezien een topic aanmaken haast overal hetzelfde is. ;)

@abcd: You can also use an autotranslate on the dutch pages. ;)

Delen op andere websites

Als je een aantal fora bezoekt, kan je zelfs op een Russisch forum de weg vinden. Tevens beschikken we over een Engels taalpakket en de knoppen van de KiwiGTA skin zijn Engels.

---

But back ontopic: just like you, abcd, English is not our native language. Of course you'll understand the Dutch WikiGTA has most of the time a higher priority than the English WikiGTA, because of the language and the Dutch community here. But at this time the Dutch GTA4 section is almost completed, so I think we can extend the English part of GTA4 soon. :Y

Delen op andere websites

Misschien zit hij op meer forums, aangezien een topic aanmaken haast overal hetzelfde is. ;)

@abcd: You can also use an autotranslate on the dutch pages. ;)

Hi there! :)

Yeah, i can use the auto translate, but i dont use it because the auto translate is bad!!! It isn't good English, you know ;)

But thanks everyone here, but i already found it on the link from ''joppie''

Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.