• Wesley

• Cryde

Zoals beloofd;

"Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment."

"It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business."

"Senators and presidents don't have men killed."

"Oh, who's being naïve, Kay?"

"I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies."

"There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

"Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

"If I could only live to see it, to be there with you. What I wouldn't give for twenty more years! Here we are, protected, free to make our profits without Kefauver, the goddamn Justice Department and the F.B.I. ninety miles away, in partnership with a friendly government. Ninety miles! It's nothing! Just one small step, looking for a man who wants to be President of the United States, and having the cash to make it possible. Michael, we're bigger than U.S. Steel."

"We saw a strange thing on our way here. Some rebels were being arrested, and instead of being arrested, one of them pulled the pin on a grenade he had hidden in his jacket. He took himself and the captain of the command with him. Now, the soldiers are paid to fight; the rebels aren't."

"What does that tell you?"

"They can win."

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it's that you can kill anyone."

"Goodbye my old friend. You could have lived a little longer, I could be closer to my dream. You were so loved, Don Tommasino. Why was I so feared, and you so loved? What was it? I was no less honorable. I wanted to do good. What betrayed me? My mind? My heart? Why do I condemn myself so? I swear, on the lives of my children: Give me a chance to redeem myself, and I will sin, no more."

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

"When they come, they'll come at what you love."

Delen op andere websites

"You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person, but every once in a while, you can be a real cunt. "

Kill Bill Vol. 2

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming."

Finding Nemo

"Did you know I'm utterly insane? "

American Psycho

En ik heb er nog wel meer, maar dat komt later...

Delen op andere websites

Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?

Grandpa said No, I served in a company of heroes.

Laatste stukje van de miniserie Band of Brothers, wat verteld wordt door de echte Richard Winters die toen ook echt gevochten heeft voor Europa!

(Stukje kun je hier terug vinden:

) Bewerkt: door Wesley_GTA
Delen op andere websites

Yippie Ki Yay Motherf*cker ~Die hard 4

Het is niet enkel wat hij zegt maar wanneer hij het zegt, daarvoor moet je wel de film even zien... :clown:

Dat zegt hij ook allemaal in de andere 3 delen...

Ontopic, You saw that? Yes, I did it ook van Die hard 4

Bewerkt: door Leontjuuh-gta
Delen op andere websites

• 2 weken later...

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.