GTA 4 .dat file issue

ag220

hey everyone,

i have got a little problem with the game: al my .dat files from in the game (eg. handling.dat and stuff) have become unreadable to the game, due to my computer crashing earlier this week.

this is what's my problem: normally these .dat files have a standard program to be opened in the game, but this program has somehow gone lost, and now the standard program to open .dat files has changed to "microsoft office word"... i can now read these files, because they are text files, but the game is unable to open them... has anyone got any idea how i can fix this??

thanks a lot

ag220

Delen op andere websites

hey everyone,

i have got a little problem with the game: al my .dat files from in the game (eg. handling.dat and stuff) have become unreadable to the game, due to my computer crashing earlier this week.

this is what's my problem: normally these .dat files have a standard program to be opened in the game, but this program has somehow gone lost, and now the standard program to open .dat files has changed to "microsoft office word"... i can now read these files, because they are text files, but the game is unable to open them... has anyone got any idea how i can fix this??

system specs: 6gb RAM, ASUS ENGT220 Graphics Card, 2X DUAL CORE AMD ATHLON

thanks a lot

ag220

Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.