Help!

johnnyrealdoe23

HELP ME PLEASE : I have composed the code ITSALLGOINGMAAAD so everybody are crazy :bonk: ... And now I'm trying to complete the last (mode story) mission The EXCHANGE but the Colombians fuckers kill always Maria :ch: before I can do something , becose of the mad pedestrian code... So I look for a SAVEGAME situated just before the EXCHANGE. I have already searched a lot but I can't find it :N . Please said me if you have an incompete savegame of course near the EXCHANGE : S.A.M. or other missions before. (If you have the gta3sf...b file like this send it please on >>> Door patrickw: email removed<<<). :Y

IN YOU I TRUST _O_

Bewerkt: door PatrickW
Delen op andere websites

HELP ME PLEASE : I have composed the code ITSALLGOINGMAAAD so everybody are crazy :bonk: ... And now I'm trying to complete the last (mode story) mission The EXCHANGE but the Colombians fuckers kill always Maria :ch: before I can do something , becose of the mad pedestrian code... So I look for a SAVEGAME situated just before the EXCHANGE. I have already searched a lot but I can't find it :N . Please said me if you have an incompete savegame of course near the EXCHANGE : S.A.M. or other missions before. (If you have the gta3sf...b file like this send it please on *******************). :Y

IN YOU I TRUST _O_

Welcome to our Dutch GTAForum. Maybe you have noticed that we don't speak English on this forum. I also see that your English isn't pretty good. Can you speak Dutch? Cause if you can, you'd better do it or most of the members of this forum won't understand you. Below you can download the savegame. It's also forbidden to show e-mail adresses in public ;).

Missie: Decoy

Beloning:$35000

Bijzonderheden: Ik heb een armor gekocht van $3000 en er is meteen een stukje armor afgegaan.

Hieronder vind je de savegame:

Bewerkt: door VforV
Delen op andere websites

• 3 weken later...

Missie: Portland Emergency Vehicle Crane

Beloning: Duizenden dollars aan geldbeloningen. Daarnaast kun je ook een overheidsvoertuig bestellen door middel van de GTA III icoontjes.

Bijzonderheden: Er zijn geen mods of cheats gebruikt voor deze missie. Er zijn wel heel wat kogels gebruikt. De savegame is gesaved op Staunton Island.

Hieronder vind je de savegame:

GTA3sf8.b

Veel succes met de volgende missie. :cya:

Bewerkt: door Colonel Cortez
Delen op andere websites

ja, die zien we dus nooit meer terug. Hij heeft 2 berichten gepost in totaal, dat waren dus DIE twee. Misschien heeft een vriend van hem verteld van gtaforumS! en had hij het verkeerd getypt ofzo..

Wat vind je ervan Cortez? ik heb dit topic min of meer leven ingeblazen want nu staat het op de homepage van 'Het' Forum, en daar kijkt iedereen in welk forum het laatst gepost is.

Bewerkt: door wakkiegeslacht
Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.