[XBOX ONE] Burn Crew is recruiting!

Runner4Life818

We are looking for like minded people to join the many ranks of BURN Crew. We are all 18+ yr old gamers, looking for more people to enjoy all that GTA V has to offer.

Someone is always hosting missions and heists. We share our wealth, so you won’t be going into any heist only to get 10-15%. We are all equals and in this for the same thing, to have fun, make money in game, and do crazy things.

Doesn’t matter if you only play GTA a couple days a week, just as long as you play

We are a bunch of friendly laid back, easy going people who enjoy Grand Theft Auto and gaming in general. This is a game, and we do have fun and enjoy ourselves. However we do missions, heists, survivals, races, and everything in between together. We work cooperatively and split all shares 50/50. However since I am the Crew leader I always give you 60-80% of everything I earn back to the crew.

When doing in Lobby Missions and activities we average $200k an hour each. I personally average $3 mil each and every day. (Most weekdays I’m on for no more than 8 hours, and most weekend days I’m on for 10-15 hours.

Spread across the US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Brazil, France, New Zealand, Netherlands, UK, and other countries. We have people on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 5-10 members playing at any given time!

If interested please join by the link below or contact me at XBL and I will send an invite link. Thank you & Happy gaming!

XBL: Runner4Life818

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/burn_baby_burn

Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.