[REL | CON | WIP | SCR] Tommy Vercetti in SA

teuntjuh

Ik heb CJ's hoofden besturdeerd, en Tommy's hoofd hierop aangepast, gerigged, en van daaruit enkele andere haarstijlen gemaakt. Ik heb hierbij de huidskleur van alle kledingstukken perfect aan Tommy aangepast. :)

I have taken Tommy Vercetti's head from Vice City, studied CJ's heads and then improved Tommy's head model based on these models. I then remade the head over and over again, to create haircuts. Then I created textures and a very good matching skin color for him. :)

Thanks to Nach_Scratch for helping me with textures when I couldn't get them right, and for the effort of making haircut models which were very buggy so I had to remake them. :puh:

Features:

Normal Haircut with Goatee/Beard/Mustache/Red/Pink/Green/Blonde/Blue textures.

Bald Haircut with Goatee/Beard/Mustache textures.

Mohawk Haircut with Beard/Pink/Blonde textures.

Elvis Haircut.

Edited textures of every clothing item that shows skin, they now have a perfectly matching skin color for Tommy's head, so no ugly, too light, too bright textures. :)

A shopping.dat file, which enables you to buy only the available haircuts of Tommy.

Installation:

Place the contents of the .RAR files in your player.img with IMGTool 2.0, or another good IMG editor. :) Easy as pie!

Get your Tommy Vercetti now!

Link at GTAGarage:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1594

Enjoy! ;)

Future versions will have (one of) the following:

Fixed hats and shades.

Tommy's Hawaiian Shirt. :)

Comments wanted! :)

Dus download hem nu en C&C is welkom!

Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.