Zoveel mogelijk manieren om de andromada

Dx11

Als eerste: ik heb de zoekfunctie gebruikt maar kan nergens echt een andwoord op mijn vraag vinden:

Ik wil heeel graag de andromada op de xbox krijgen, ik heb gehoord van de armax, de action replay, en de Xplorer, nou is mijn vraag, is 1 van die voor de xbox, wat is het precies, en kan je er de andromada mee spawnen? ik had ook gehoord dat je het misschien nog op een andere manier uit de lucht kan "kapen" ofzo maar dit snap ik niet helemaal.. geef alsjeblieft zoveel mogelijk uitleg want ik ben een behoorlijke noob op het gebied van cheatdisks enz, en ik wil echt heeel graag de andromada krijgen (ik heb sa alleen op xbox, me pc kan het niet aan).

edit: volgens mij ben ik hier echt de enige met sa op de xbox

Bewerkt: door Delanoll
Delen op andere websites

The S.A Andromada Hijacking By: Agent XYZ

Alright everyone, I think I found a way...

As you all know when driving around San Andreas you'll hear jet turblence and see a large jet flying overhead, usually it is the AT-400.

But I just found it isnt always the AT-400, sometimes it is the Andromada.

In the past 3/4 days I saw 14 jets, 11 were AT-400, but the other 3 were the Andromada...I figure you got a 25% of it being the Andromada.....(Its easy to notice as it has 4 engines and is much slimmer than the AT-400)

Now to get the Andromada, go you grove street house and save. Then go outside and you'll hear jet turbulence. (remeber, only 25% chance its the Andromada).

Now do the Destory all cars cheat....then quickly spawn a Hydra.

Fun straight up and you'll see a jet (possibly Andromada, if not try again) with a trial of black smoke....Fly right above it and bail out......then press Triangle if your near the Andromadas door....Quickly enter the Health cheat, then fly away.

(if you dont belive you can jack planes flying, proof is in one of the missons in the LV strand where you use a Dodo to jack a Shamal)

Now this method can work but its extermly difficult. I have gotten into the Andromada and 1 sec after i entered the health cheat it crashes.....I've tried many times but I cant pull up fast enought, welll maybe one of you can....

good luck.

Step by Step Directions:

1) Go to an inside save house, and save. (The Johnson House works great)

2) Load the new slot and enter the slo-mo cheat - Triangle, Up, Right, Down, Square, R2, R1

3) Walk towards the yellow exit marker INSIDE the save house and stand about 6 feet from the door, facing it. and stop. (dont go outside yet)

4) Enter the blow up cars cheat - EXCEPT FOR THE LAST BUTTON - R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, L2 (L1 is the last button, DONT HIT IT YET)

5) By now, because the last code had a square in it, you will have jumped to the yellow marker, sending you outside.

6) Once youre outside, hit the last button - L1... everything will blow up.

7) Spawn a hydra - Triangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X, L1, L1, Down, Up

8 ) Hit triangle to run over and get in the hydra.

9) While CJ is running to the hydra to get in (automaticaly beacuse of triangle) use your right analog stick to look up into the sky, where you will hopefully see (and hear) the plane in the sky, trailing smoke because of the blow up cars cheat.

10) Once in the hydra, chase the smoke trailing plane.

11) When youve caught up to the burning/exploding plane, fly over it, and hit triangle to jump out of the hydra.

12) Then hit triangle to open the hijack plane and get in

13) Enter the health cheat

14) Fly off with your new plane.

-Thanks to ceejay for step-by-step directions

Also Try:

Palimino Creek Safe House

Santa Maria Beach Safe House

Verdant Bluffs Safe House

Hopelijk kun je engels :puh:

@ hieronder: Hij weet hoe hij moet erditen en hij wou denk ik het topic bumpen...

Bewerkt: door ikt
Delen op andere websites

en hopelijk onthoud je in het vervolg dat je niet mag dubelposten, gebruik de edit knop aub

Pff jezus doe normaal zeg, hij bumpte alleen zijn topic omdat het al een dag duurde. Zodat er nu mensen zouden kunnen reageren.

Delen op andere websites

Het blijven de regels sorry, ik heb ze ook niet zelf bedacht...

Bumpen is ook verboden...

Ik wijs mensen er alleen op... :duh:

:cya:

@Delanoll: Ik vind iemand op zijn fouten wijzen (zodat hij/zij ervan kan leren) niet spammen hoor...

Bewerkt: door frostiemen
Delen op andere websites

ik weet inderdaad wel hoe ik moet editten maar ik hoop eerlijk gezegd dat er een makkelijkere manier is om dat vliegtuig te krijgen, en mijn vraag is voornamelijk nogsteeds of er ook zon cheatdisk bestaat voor de xbox?

@frostiep: wat jij doet mag eigenlijk ook niet (spam)

Bewerkt: door Delanoll
Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.