zeldzame auto's

aznstryker

De Phoenix kan je bij de San Fierro streetraces vinden. Dan moet je eerst de driving school afronden en de interdiction missie gedaan hebben. Als je dit hebt gedaan ga dan naar het wang cars :) gebouw en begin met de street races. Begin met de San Fierro Hills race. het voertuig waar je in moet rijden???

de Phoenix

rij hem als de race begint naar een garage stap uit en laat de garage sluiten. wacht todat de timer op nul staat en je hebt hem.

Ik heb hier 2 unieke helikopters

1 Toreno`s last flight , Azuur blauwe maverick

Dit is de heli die je moet neer halen in deze missie. deze heli heeft een unieke azuur blauwe kleur die je normaal niet op een maverick vind.

Zoek een hittezoekende granaatwerper op het vliegveld en zorg dat je dorothy garage helemaal leeg is.

save het spel

begin de missie en ga verder tot het punt waar de heli opstijgt.

knal dat ding uit de lucht.

gebruik nu de jet pack code en vlieg naar het wrak.

Spawn nu een tank en duw het wrak naar de dorothy garage.

Laat de deur nu sluiten en je hebt hem. Verhuis hem later naar Verdant Meadows.

Wees geduldig. Het wrak kan verdwijnen in de garage. als dit gebeurt laad het spel dan opnieuw

2 Interdiction, Zwarte Maverick

Dit zijn de heli`s die je neer moet schieten. De methode is bijna hetzelfde als de 1e

Schiet ze neer tijdens de missie. Als je dan het pakketje op moet halen spawn je een tank en

duw je het wrak naar de Fort Carson garage

Is ook te krijgen met cheats. Maar daar is niks aan

Update: De Lichtblauwe Pony in Toreno`s last flight missie is ook uniek gekleurd.

ga naar het helipad laat de heli opstijgen. stap nu in de Pony en wacht tot de missie mislukt is.

Belangrijk: Als je de Pony en de Maverick allebei wilt. Pak dan eerst de Pony. Omdat als je de heli pakt je ook de missie haalt en je je moet concentreren op het wrak van de heli.

Hoppelijk heb je hier wat aan. ^_^^_^

>>> Door Bling: Dubbelposts samengevoegd. Indien je wat aan je vorige bericht toe wilt voegen kun je daarvoor gewoon de Edit-knop gebruiken. :) <<<

Bewerkt: door PIERRO P
Delen op andere websites

• Reacties 35
  • Created
  • Laatste reactie

Top Posters In This Topic

• PIERRO P

• $NeoSyp$

• Groot-Duimpje

• aznstryker

In de allerlaatste missie van het spel is een kogel/vuur/explosie/schade bestendige

Feltzer te krijgen.

Als je in het achtervolgings gedeelte van de missie zit rij je met deze wagen.

Je kan hem krijgen door gewoon door te gaan met de achtervolging. Op een

bepaalt moment rij je langs het strand. Rij nu snel het strand op en dump de auto in het water.

Je faalt de missie. Rij de Feltzer nu naar je garage en save hem.

En daar een bijna onverwoestbaar voertuig.

^_^^_^^_^

Ik weet niet of je een Feltzer onder sportwagens rekent.

Delen op andere websites

Rare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rare Vehicle Legend

BP - Bullet Proof

FP - Fire Proof

EP - Explosion Proof (i.e Grenades, Rocket Launcers)

DP - Damage Proof (Does not take damage when you crash into stuff)

Savannah

Speciality: Bulletproof

Owner: Cesar

Available: After "High Stakes, Low Rides" (Cesar)

How to get: Win the race and wait for Cesar. Hit his car with a melee weapon so he gets out. Shoot him to scare him away. Push the car to your garage in Santa Monica Beach.

Difficulty: Medium, it is not hard but very annoying since you have to push the car quite a distance.

Tahoma

Owner: Ballas

Available: After "House Party" (OG Loc)

How to get: After passing the mission there should be two locked Tahomas in Grove Street. You can push them easily to your garage.

Difficulty: Easy. Just some yards to push.

Sabre

Speciality: EP*

Owner: Gas Station (Dillimore)

Available: During "Tanker Commander" (Catalina)

How to get: When you first meet Catalina in Dillimore ("First Date") she will give you four locations to rob. The first one is right down the road at the gas station. Drive into the Red Marker to trigger the Mission.

Now a (locked) Sabre has spawned in the parking lot of the gas station. It's quite easy to push it on the road by foot and then use the tanker to push it straight down the street to your garage.

Note: You must do this before you connect the Truck to the trailer.

Important: Before pushing the Sabre into your garage, kill Catalina to fail the mission. Otherwise the car might disappear (it did for me).

Difficulty: Easy. A distance to push but no obstacles or corners, just down a straight road

Patriot-

Speciality: [bP/EP/FP]

Owner: OG-Homie (Yay-courier)

Available: During Cesar's courier missions

How to get: There are probably several ways to get it, an easy and pragmatic solution is as follows:

Right after finishing "Are You Going to San Fierro?" you will get a call from Cesar about the first crack delivery to SF. It will be the coveted Patriot (the first courier always is).

Now, take any vehicle and head to the junkyard north of Angel Pine and take the Tow Truck. Then head back directly to northeast San Fierro, ignore the courier's route. Park on the right side of the walkway at Esplanade North.

The Patriot will eventually arrive there, mo matter what route he takes. After circling some rounds it should eventually come to a stop. Now the tricky part begins.

If you have bad luck, the patriot will get hit by a trolley and flip (that happened several times to me). You can try to push the wreck to your next garage, but i would rather not chose to.

If it stays upright, try to attach it to the tow truck. However, this Patriot has some magic teleport ability after the mission is over. I believe it is like the thing in GTAIII and VC, when you lose eye-sight to a special car, it simply vanishes.

But very fortunate for us, apparently, R* has tweaked there: The Patriot doesn't vanish, it just reappears in a different place within a radius of about 30 yards. I know that sounds strange, but it happened to me several times. I know it was the exact same car, as the OG homie was still sitting inside.

However, rest should be obvious: Tow the car to your next garage, push it in and voilᬠthere you have your BP/FP/EP/Patriot.

For me it didn't work so well. After half a dozen magic teleports in front of the SF-Garage while trying to push it into the garage, it was struck by a trolley from hell. Flipped -- exploded. Luckily i was able to push the wreck in the garage just before a cop busted me.

Difficulty: Hard (read above), plus fetching the tow truck driving back to SF and waiting for the courier takes quite some time, too.

Forklift

Owner: N/A

Available: "Robbing Uncle Sam" (Ryder)

How to get: During The mission "Robbing Uncle Sam" Kill ryder to fail the mission and then take it to any garage and save it.

Difficulty: Very Easy Just drive it into a garage.

Tanker

Available: During the mission "Tanker Commando" (catalina)

How to get: Start the mission, Tanker Commando through Catalina, when instructed to jump in the tanker do so, jump out and blast Catalina to fail mission, jump back into tanker, drive to a garage.

Diffculty: Very Easy

Note: There are only 2 garages big enough to store this thing that early in the game, the one near Cesars in Verdant Bluffs and the garage in Santa Maria Beach.

Bron:

G-Unleashed.com

Voor als je met codes werkt: Je kunt eender welke auto alles tegnkunnend maken dmv:

1) tik JCNRUAD voor PC voor jee een auto instapt

2) stap nu in een auto, zolang je in de auto rijd kan hij niet kapot

Delen op andere websites

Rare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rare Vehicle Legend

BP - Bullet Proof

FP - Fire Proof

EP - Explosion Proof (i.e Grenades, Rocket Launcers)

DP - Damage Proof (Does not take damage when you crash into stuff)

Savannah

Owner: Cesar

Available: After "High Stakes, Low Rides" (Cesar)

How to get: Win the race and wait for Cesar. Hit his car with a melee weapon so he gets out. Shoot him to scare him away. Push the car to your garage in Santa Monica Beach.

Difficulty: Medium, it is not hard but very annoying since you have to push the car quite a distance.

Tahoma

Owner: Ballas

Available: After "House Party" (OG Loc)

How to get: After passing the mission there should be two locked Tahomas in Grove Street. You can push them easily to your garage.

Difficulty: Easy. Just some yards to push.

Sabre

Speciality: EP*

Owner: Gas Station (Dillimore)

Available: During "Tanker Commander" (Catalina)

How to get: When you first meet Catalina in Dillimore ("First Date") she will give you four locations to rob. The first one is right down the road at the gas station. Drive into the Red Marker to trigger the Mission.

Now a (locked) Sabre has spawned in the parking lot of the gas station. It's quite easy to push it on the road by foot and then use the tanker to push it straight down the street to your garage.

Note: You must do this before you connect the Truck to the trailer.

Important: Before pushing the Sabre into your garage, kill Catalina to fail the mission. Otherwise the car might disappear (it did for me).

Difficulty: Easy. A distance to push but no obstacles or corners, just down a straight road

Patriot-

Speciality: [bP/EP/FP]

Owner: OG-Homie (Yay-courier)

Available: During Cesar's courier missions

How to get: There are probably several ways to get it, an easy and pragmatic solution is as follows:

Right after finishing "Are You Going to San Fierro?" you will get a call from Cesar about the first crack delivery to SF. It will be the coveted Patriot (the first courier always is).

Now, take any vehicle and head to the junkyard north of Angel Pine and take the Tow Truck. Then head back directly to northeast San Fierro, ignore the courier's route. Park on the right side of the walkway at Esplanade North.

The Patriot will eventually arrive there, mo matter what route he takes. After circling some rounds it should eventually come to a stop. Now the tricky part begins.

If you have bad luck, the patriot will get hit by a trolley and flip (that happened several times to me). You can try to push the wreck to your next garage, but i would rather not chose to.

If it stays upright, try to attach it to the tow truck. However, this Patriot has some magic teleport ability after the mission is over. I believe it is like the thing in GTAIII and VC, when you lose eye-sight to a special car, it simply vanishes.

But very fortunate for us, apparently, R* has tweaked there: The Patriot doesn't vanish, it just reappears in a different place within a radius of about 30 yards. I know that sounds strange, but it happened to me several times. I know it was the exact same car, as the OG homie was still sitting inside.

However, rest should be obvious: Tow the car to your next garage, push it in and voilᬠthere you have your BP/FP/EP/Patriot.

For me it didn't work so well. After half a dozen magic teleports in front of the SF-Garage while trying to push it into the garage, it was struck by a trolley from hell. Flipped -- exploded. Luckily i was able to push the wreck in the garage just before a cop busted me.

Difficulty: Hard (read above), plus fetching the tow truck driving back to SF and waiting for the courier takes quite some time, too.

Forklift

Owner: N/A

Available: "Robbing Uncle Sam" (Ryder)

How to get: During The mission "Robbing Uncle Sam" Kill ryder to fail the mission and then take it to any garage and save it.

Difficulty: Very Easy Just drive it into a garage.

Tanker

Available: During the mission "Tanker Commando" (catalina)

How to get: Start the mission, Tanker Commando through Catalina, when instructed to jump in the tanker do so, jump out and blast Catalina to fail mission, jump back into tanker, drive to a garage.

Diffculty: Very Easy

Note: There are only 2 garages big enough to store this thing that early in the game, the one near Cesars in Verdant Bluffs and the garage in Santa Maria Beach.

Bron:

G-Unleashed.com

Voor als je met codes werkt: Je kunt eender welke auto alles tegnkunnend maken dmv:

1) tik JCNRUAD voor PC voor jee een auto instapt

2) stap nu in een auto, zolang je in de auto rijd kan hij niet kapot

Als je die code gebruikt schakel hem dan uit als je in de auto zit.

Rij je auto nu naar een garage en hij blijft Kogel en explosie bestendig

Delen op andere websites

De rc cam is ook zeer zeldzaam, is alleen te krijgen met mods.

En die voertuigen in die lijst, want auto's of motors zijn het niet allemaal zijn bijna allemaal, helemaal niet zeldzaam.

De jetpack is namelijk zoveel te krijgen als je wilt na de missie black project bij je verdant nog wat, je eigen vliegveld.

De nrg-500 staat altijd bij de haven in San Fierro onder dat afdak met die soort bak eronder of wat het ook moge zijn.

De forklift rijd op sommige plekken geoon rond en hij is op allerlei plekken te vinden.

De savannah bestaat niet, heb ik nog nooit gezien, of het moet zijn dat ie heeel super zeldzaam is.

De tanker rijd bijna overal rond.

De patriot staat gewoon bij area 69 (Klopt dat nummer?) en bij de legerbasis bij de haven in San Fierro.

De faggio rijd gewoon overal rond voorzover ik weet.

De hotknife kan je zoveel krijgen als je wilt als je minimaal alles goud haalt bij de autorijschool.

En het mothership is niet alleen met mods verkrijgbaar, in de missie riot kan je hem zo stelen.

Bewerkt vanwege een foutje.

Bewerkt: door Dinkydau
Delen op andere websites

De rc cam is ook zeer zeldzaam, is alleen te krijgen met mods.

En die voertuigen in die lijst, want auto's of motors zijn het niet allemaal zijn bijna allemaal, helemaal niet zeldzaam.

De jetpack is namelijk zoveel te krijgen als je wilt na de missie black project bij je verdant nog wat, je eigen vliegveld.

De nrg-500 staat altijd bij de haven in San Fierro onder dat afdak met die soort bak eronder of wat het ook moge zijn.

De forklift rijd op sommige plekken geoon rond en hij is op allerlei plekken te vinden.

De savannah bestaat niet, heb ik nog nooit gezien, of het moet zijn dat ie heeel super zeldzaam is.

De tanker rijd bijna overal rond.

De patriot staat gewoon bij area 69 (Klopt dat nummer?) en bij de legerbasis bij de haven in San Fierro.

De faggio rijd gewoon overal rond voorzover ik weet.

De hotknife kan je zoveel krijgen als je wilt als je minimaal alles zilver haalt bij de autorijschool.

En het mothership is niet alleen met mods verkrijgbaar, in de missie riot kan je hem zo stelen.

Even wat verbetering:

-Die 'bak' is een droogdok.

-De Savanna bestaat wel, en rijdt vooral in achterbuurten zoals ganton en Jefferson. Ook rijdt Cesar erin, en staat hij in Wang Cars.

-De Faggio is wel degelijk redelijk zeldzaam, aangezien je hem meestal enkel bij Santa Maria Beach ziet.

-De Hotknife zie je pas bij de rijschool met alles goud.

Delen op andere websites

Over de hotknife: Ja nu je het zegt, dat klopt ja foutje.

Over de savanna: Die bestaa ja, de savannah met een h niet, daar had ik het over.

Over de faggio: Ik weet zeker dat ik em weleens bij de mount chillad heb zien rijden hoor, en als je hem daar ziet is ie toch eigenlijk niet zeldzaam.

Over die ''bak'': Ah, oke weet ik dat ook weer.

Bewerkt: door Dinkydau
Delen op andere websites

He als je op zoek bent naar meer unieke en zeldzame voertuigen kijk

dan even in het topic: Unieke voertuigen.

ik geef maar even een verwijzing omdat de lijst van auto`s erg lang is.

Oh ja. In die lijst die je hebt gemaakt moet je wel even vermelden wat

er speciaal is aan een auto omdat een Tahoma niet zeldzaam is.

Een kogelbestendige Tahoma wel.

Hopelijk heb je er wat aan

:tu::tu:

Delen op andere websites

• 1 maand later...
De Phoenix, Hotknife en de FBI-Truck. De Phoenix is moeilijk te krijgen in het spel. De Hotknife kun je winnen bij de Driving School met alleen goude medailles en de FBI-Truck zit in het spel en kun je alleen met mods in het spel gebruiken.

Nee hoor, ik heb wel eens de cheat 6-sterren gebruikt en toen kreek ik allemaal van die jeeps achter mij aan!!

Delen op andere websites

Een reactie plaatsen

Je kan nu een reactie plaatsen en pas achteraf registreren. Als je al lid bent, log eerst in om met je eigen account een reactie te plaatsen.

Gast
Op dit onderwerp reageren...

×   Je hebt text geplaatst met opmaak.   Opmaak verwijderen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Je link is automatisch ingevoegd.   In plaats daarvan weergeven als link

×   Je vorige bewerkingen zijn hersteld.   Alles verwijderen

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent actief   0 leden

• Er zijn hier geen geregistreerde gebruikers aanwezig.